After much consideration, the Kiss the Sky Vault Camp staff has determined that we will regretfully be canceling the 2020 summer camp due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our campers is our foremost concern and we do not feel that it is responsible for us to have so many people from so many places gather at once. We will absolutely return in the summer of 2021 and are looking forward to that date being published as soon as we can secure it.
Please look for some day camps during the Fall and Winter season that will take place here in Phoenix. Please also reach out to us for individual lessons as we may have options for many of you depending on your location.
We wish our Sky Camp family the best of health and happiness and can’t wait to see you all again soon. For those campers that have already signed up for camp we will be refunding your registration fees.
Yours in beating gravity,
Kiss the Sky Camps Staff